Constructive Deconstruction Limited collects personal information through this website in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. This policy explains all personal information held by us and how we process that information obtained from our users.
If you do not agree with the processing of your personal information, please do not provide such personal information in the first place via the Constructive Deconstruction website and its other respective social media platforms.
Personal information collected
All personal information collected by Constructive Deconstruction Limited is retrieved in a lawful and fair manner with your prior knowledge and consent.
We collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- To respond to queries or requests submitted by you via our contact page;
- To continue to provide educational information and general promotional material that we believe may be useful to you via e-mail or our other social media platforms;
- To monitor who is accessing this website and the frequency in which posts and pages are being viewed; and
- To report to companies with information on our site about who is viewing their information.
We will identify any third parties that your personal information is disclosed to and will provide reasoning as to why we are collecting such information.
If you wish to not receive continual educational information and general promotional material, you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided alongside any correspondence from us and at your settings page.
Disclosing personal information
Disclosure of personal information will be in accordance with the provisions set out in the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. This means that if you request us to not use your personal information in a particular manner or not at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to consider your request but we may still disclose that personal information if:
- We told you during collection that it would be disclosed for a particular purpose and you consented to that use of disclosure; or
- We are required by law to disclose your personal information.
Security of your personal information
Personal information collected by Constructive Deconstruction Limited is kept confidential to the best of our ability and reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the personal information collected is protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure.
Constructive Deconstruction Limited may collect site-visitation statistics using cookies. Cookies identifies information such as your IP address, the date and time that you access this website and what parts of this website you view. This enables us to:
- Estimate our audience size;
- To monitor traffic patterns and gain information on users who visit the website and respective social media platforms more than once; and
- To gauge your preferential information interest in order to customise our website accordingly.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from us, you may be unable to access certain parts of this website. Accepting or rejecting cookies is at your discretion.
Third party provided content and links